Updated 27 Oct, 2019
As part of its missions, its communication, its events and its customer relationship management policy, the company HUGUES CHEVALIER is likely to collect and process personal data about you.
Our assumption of responsibility of the personal data, collected within the framework of the activities described above, respects the local regulation applicable to the protection of the personal data and in particular the provisions of the law “computer science and freedoms” of January 6, 1978 modified and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) or “RGPD”.
Similarly, in accordance with the recommendations of the RGPD, the company HUGUES CHEVALIER has designated a data protection officer reachable at the following address: [email protected]
Our commitments for the protection of your personal data
The CNIL defines “personal data” as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person”.
The company HUGUES CHEVALIER is attentive to the respect of the rules of protection of the private life of its customers, the prospects, the visitors of its Internet site. As a result, HUGUES CHEVALIER undertakes to respect the following principles:
• Lawfulness, loyalty, transparency: Your personal data are treated lawfully, fairly and transparently.
• Purpose limitation: Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and is not further processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes.
• Retention of data: Your personal data are stored appropriately, relevant and are limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
• Accuracy: Your personal data is accurate and kept up to date. Measures are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, with regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified as soon as possible.
The data collected by the company HUGUES CHEVALIER
• Data collected by our contact form on our website accessible from the url: hugueschevalier.ae (example your name, your email address …)
• Data collected automatically by cookies and other session tools (browsers used): for example your IP address, pages viewed on our site etc …
• Data collected during business meetings, for example when you send your details or data collected during applications received.
Use of your personal data by HUGUES CHEVALIER
We use your personal data for:
• provide you with the information or services that you have requested from us (including the contact form) and all related business relationships.
• collect information that enables us to improve our site, our products and our services (in particular by means of cookies).
Recipients of your personal data
Only the company HUGUES CHEVALIER is the recipient of your personal information. They are never transmitted to a third party, with the exception of subcontractors and partners to which the company HUGUES CHEVALIER could possibly appeal. In this context, HUGUES CHEVALIER undertakes to ensure that its subcontractors and partners respect the same level of confidentiality and security of your personal data as itself.
Neither the company HUGUES CHEVALIER, nor any of its subcontractors, proceed to the marketing of the personal data at its disposal.
Shelf life of your personal data
The company HUGUES CHEVALIER undertakes to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force.
How to exercise your rights?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, modification, deletion of data concerning you and your rights of limitation and opposition to processing and portability of your personal data.
Especially on its electronic newsletter, the company HUGUES CHEVALIER has set up a link allowing you to unsubscribe easily.
These rights are exercised by mail to the following address:
HUGUES CHEVALIER Company
Villa #5, Jumeirah 1,
Jumeirah Road, Dubai, UAE
Or electronically by sending an email to: [email protected]
In this case, you do not have any proof to provide, but you will have to accompany your request with the necessary elements for your identification (last name, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary for the confirmation of your identity.
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services offered online and their adequacy with your expectations, the company HUGUES CHEVALIER is likely to use “cookies”, text files used to identify your terminal when you connect to one of our services.
The storage of cookie or tracer in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows the company HUGUES CHEVALIER to collect information and personal data. Depending on your choice of setting your device, cookies allow you to:
• use the main features of our website
• optimize our website and detect any technical problems
• to compile statistics for the purpose of traffic management and use of the various elements of our website (sections visited, the user’s route) to improve the ergonomics of the site and the interest of the services offered
• evaluate the effectiveness of our information campaigns by counting and evaluating the number of clicks
• link the site to our social networks
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for HUGUES CHEVALIER. We thus implement all the technical and organizational measures that are useful, considering the nature, scope and context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorized access to such data in an accidental or unlawful manner.
At any time, you are given the opportunity to adjust your settings relating to cookies. You can accept or refuse the deposit of cookies at any time.
Depending on the type of cookie involved, collecting your consent to store and read cookies on your device may be imperative.
Audience measurement cookies provide statistics about the use and use of various elements of the website (such as the content / pages you visited). These data contribute to the improvement of the ergonomics of the HUGUES CHEVALIER website. The audience measurement tool used by HUGUES CHEVALIER is Google Analytics.
SHARING COOKIES OF SOCIAL NETWORKS:
Social network sharing cookies are issued and managed by the publisher of the social network concerned. Subject to your consent, these cookies allow you to easily share some of the content published on the company’s website, including via a “button” application sharing according to the social network concerned. The types of social network sharing cookies potentially used on the website of the company HUGUES CHEVALIER:
o YouTube, which you will find help to delete cookies from the Google Chrome browser by clicking on the following link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050?hl=en but also the policy complete cookie information from the following link: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
o Instagram, to clear your search history: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/help/instagram/354860134605952?helpref=related
o Pinterest, to clear your search history: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/695102523706693730/
SETTING UP YOUR INTERNET BROWSER
Each Internet browser has its own cookie management settings. To find out how to change your cookie preferences, please find below the links to the help you need to access your browser’s menu provided for this purpose:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our data protection representative at [email protected]
The company HUGUES CHEVALIER reserves the right to adapt its policy of protection of personal data.